Date:Thursday 19th January 2017
Venue: Mt Austin Public School
Are you in Year 9-12, a school leaver, or going to university?
You are invited to a LET’S TALK Forum…
- A friendly chat with invited guest speakers from university & community
- about successful education transition &
- making career choice
- Years 9-10: Wrong reasons for choosing subjects
- Years 11-12: Balance is important—Ways to prepare for a career
- School leavers: Useful tips
- Pros & Cons
- You’ll perform better in college
- Your course selections directly affect your happiness and success while at college
- How to enjoy your student life
- Applying for scholarships
- Changing Your Mind
- Changing courses? Studying full-time/part-time?
- Failed a subject? How to request for a remark or appeal your grade
- Juggling a part-time job when you’ve got assignment deadlines left, right and centre!
Individual/confidential sessions will be will be organised.
If you can’t come but have a question or would like to share your experience please feel free to CONTACT US -
*This is not a lecture or workshop BUT an opportunity to share ideas and experiences on how to survive and be successful in your career pathways. It’s also an opportunity to network and socialise!!
- There are several options besides dropping out